Penthouse St. Moritz
Exquisite luxury in the heart of St. Moritz
Largest suite in St. Moritz
Central yet exclusive privacy
The Penthouse Suite St. Moritz is the largest suite in town and one of the largest in all of Switzerland. Extending to 386 m2, it offers a Master bedroom and 2 additional bedrooms.
Guests staying in the Penthouse Suite can enjoy a view of the impressive Alps and of Lake St. Moritz from the five terraces wrapping around the penthouse offering a 360° panoramic view.
The Carlton Hotel is among the most spectacular hotels in Switzerland, with its fantastic location at around 2000 meters above sea level, breathtaking views out across Lake St. Moritz, and 60 suites designed by Carlo Rampazzi.
- Master bedroom with a walk-in dressing room
- 2 large additional bedrooms, each with a marble en suite bathrooms including a bathtub, shower, and double wash basin
- Spacious living area with a selection of cozy seating
- Open fireplace
- Dining area
- Work/business corner
- Large kitchen equipped with state-of-the-art technology
- Five terraces and balconies with a 360° panoramic view of Lake St. Moritz, the Engadine mountains, and the village
- Guest lift with direct access to the suite & separate butler entrance
- Butler service
- Shuttle Service to Corviglia ski lifts
- 24/7 Limousine service
- Free daily Swiss breakfast
- Daily cleaning
- All linen and utilities
- Wireless internet
- Bath robes & luxury Molton Brown toiletries
- Exclusive use of the private spa suite
- Guest lift with direct access to the suite
- LED TV screen in all rooms
- Mini Bar
- Color printer
- Telephone / Fax
- Electronic sun blinds
- Music Entertainment System
The Carlton Hotel is among the most spectacular hotels in Switzerland, with its fantastic location at around 2000 meters above sea level, breathtaking views of Lake St. Moritz, and the Penthouse Suite designed by Carlo Rampazzi. The exquisite design offers both the highest level of comfort and superlative use of light and space.
The Penthouse Suite St. Moritz is located on the top floor of the hotel and consists of the main master bedroom and two further bedrooms. All bathrooms have beautiful marble finishings, each comprising a bathtub, walk-in shower, and double wash basin, as well as a convenient walk-in wardrobe.
The kitchen offers state-of-the-art equipment for culinary experiences.
Each guest will also be provided with a 100 CHF voucher each day to enjoy and spend in one of their exquisite restaurants:
- Da Vittorio, St. Moritz
- Bel Etage
- 24/7 Room Service
St. Moritz Center:
5 minutes drive